Sunday, November 16, 2008

Week 17 – I break 200 and 2 NSVs!

What a great week! Let’s start with my Sunday WI – 199.6! I, for the first time in many years, weigh less than 200 pounds! I feel like a feather – LOL! I look and feel great! I’m wearing good looking clothes and a Harris Tweed sport jacket I bought 20 years ago has been part of my attire for a couple of weeks – but this week it fit perfectly - a 32R! Can you tell I’m happy?

The two NSVs involve two different people I hadn’t seen for a while. Both said almost the same thing when they saw me which was “You look great!” They wanted to know how I did it, the amount and all the details – wow, it sure made me feel good.

The me that walks around today is definitely a different guy. I feel more confident and far less negatively self-conscience. I never realized how my weight was affecting me psychologically until the last several weeks. I’m looking forward to hitting my goal and sustaining it though Weight Watchers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The before pics compared to current pics are impressive. You look years younger. Keep up the good work.

Pamela said...

WHOOHOO! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!