Saturday, December 20, 2008

Catching Up

First, I want to thank everyone who left a comment - that's really cool and I need the encouragement!

Well I missed posting last week - no biggie - I weighed in at 192.4 - a 1.2 pound loss. I'm slowing the loss up some and trying to wean my self off the constant tracking and going with a "lifestyle" approach. Man, Weight Watchers really teaches you a lot! I still "count" and look up foods, but not tracking every bite. I sometimes look up foods after I eat to see how I did - I'm really getting a good sense of what and how much I should eat. I weighed myself this morning and it was 191.2 - that rocks - I feel great!

I had blood work done yesterday and the lipid panel was posted last night look at this!


WOW, huh? I'm waiting for the glucose numbers to come in - that, to me, is most important. As soon as I get those in I'll put 'em up!

I have a busy Holiday ahead - my daughter and her husband are coming in for a week and I'm really looking forward to the time with the entire family together!

Merry Christmas everyone! And a Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends!

3 comments:

Ron said...

Congrats on another nice loss, you have done great.... Keep living that lifestyle!

Pamela said...

Congratulations! Those numbers are fantastic!!

Sabs said...

Congrats on the weightloss. Your numbers look amazing!