Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Moment You Have Been Waiting For!!! ;-)

.
Drum roll please! This morning my weight, as read on the Tanita HD334*, is 182.6!

*The Tanita HD334 is the official scale of the "My Final Weight Loss Blog"

----

In all seriousness, this is good. I'm down to losing one pound a week, which was my goal. Winter is perfect for that - I'm lethargic and cold. Man, I guess it's age or loss of body fat, but I'm really feeling the cold weather this year!

I had a mini-binge last night - and I don't care! Don't worry, I'll explain... I was sorta chilled all day and I hadn't eaten a lot anyway. After dinner I felt cold and empty. Then, my brain, which can't remember anything else, remembered an old bag of animal crackers I spotted left over from the last time my daughter was over and spent the night. Well, I ate a bunch of them. Yep, and I felt a little better. I guess, in a way, that's what I needed at that time. I'm not worried because I know I can't do that all the time, I won't do it tonight, or again for a while. I've worked too damned hard to lose the fat, I feel too good now that I'm at my proper weight to start the nightly ritual of stuffing my cake-hole.

HMMM - I just realized - it must have bothered me - I just wrote a big paragraph about it, and the more I wrote the more emphatic I became. Weird. I like this blog...
.

2 comments:

Ron said...

Congrats on the loss!!! Those dang animal crackers.... We all do it. We have our mini binges, however not everyone cares or is bothered by it likr you or I. I don't really have binges, but my big thing is when eating out with friends etc. If they want to go to a buffet or order that fried appetizer. I am bothered about it before I go... but perhaps it helps me make the better choices. I still eat more than I should or something I really shouldn't and that bothers me even if its a tiny little bit. But we get over it and move on which is sounds like you have!

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.