Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Mid-Week Post!

.
First - Pamela's suggestion of the Tanita scale was right on the mark - after some research I ordered one from Amazon on Sunday and it has been shipped! Hopefully I'll have it by the weekend - I'm really curious what my weight is!

I have been having a blast with the pedometer - it really outputs interesting data. Here is part of the output I compiled yesterday morning:

Cool, huh? I think so. It really pushes me to walk more and walk faster!

Lastly, our surrogate child - George, our dog - has been sick since last Thursday and in the Vet hospital since Monday. The vet is cautiously optimistic - he says it's severe gastroenteritis We're (my wife and I) are pretty bummed about the whole thing. I can tell I'm down - I'm hungry ALL the time and it's really a struggle to hold off the munchies. So far so good.

I'll keep you all posted on stuff!
.

3 comments:

Ron said...

Looks like you are having fun and getting good use out of the pedometer. Hope George gets better and joins you back at home soon. Let us know what you think of the scale when you get it!

Pamela said...

Yes, please let us know what you think of the scale! Your pedometer really does look like fun! I might have to think about getting one.

I'll be thinking about you and your dog and hoping that he gets better!

WWSuzi said...

I wear my pedometer daily and it's does make getting the steps fun!! Hope you like your new scale and i'm sending good vibes for George!