Thursday, April 18, 2013

Weird that people are finding this blog after all these years! Much has happened since 2009 - I did gain a little weight but recently was diagnosed as pre-diabetic and put on metformin.  WAKE UP CALL!  I went right back to weight watcher and I'm about down to where I used to be in 2009.

I probably won't post any more, but folks, please for your own sake, keep the fat off, exercise, even if it's just a 30 minute brisk walk.  Food is wonderful, but it's also dangerous in the wrong quantities.

Thanks all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You seem to be very kind hearted and generous. I am deeply impressed of your professional writing. You educate us with different ways. Your blog is super awesome. May your beautiful blog remain forever. May you live longest with good health. Thank you so much. I joined your Follower tab, http://tinyurl.com/c5wrvh3

YoYoNoMo said...

Neellum,

I thank you for your kind words! May you live a long health life as well!