Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Weigh In

Weighed in this morning: 236. I'm pretty happy. I took my blood pressure at the store yesterday: 104 / 67! On the same machine three months ago I was tracking 140 / 85. Tell me weight loss ain't good for ya!!

I saw a show last night about a 41 year-old dad who died at Disney World - killed by high blood pressure - it ruined his heart. He looked to be a bit overweight. His wife said that he knew he needed to take of him self and he just got tired of doing that - and he got boneheaded when anyone mentioned it to him. I said to myself, "That's me!" It was a good motivator.

The picture above is not that great, my daughter snapped it kinda quick this morning - I think I can see a difference fron the pic at the bottom of the page. Can you?

No comments: