Sunday, August 31, 2008

WEEK SIX!



Well, another 2.5 pounds down! I’m at 223.5 – I’ll reach 10% and my half-way point (220) in the next week or two if I continue to lose at the current rate. Yeah, I’m happy! When I was at my top weight I felt every year of my 55 – I told my wife just yesterday I feel twenty years younger already - how good am I going to feel at my proper weight? Lately, it’s hard to make points some days - I believe that’s because the point system makes me make better choices so I can eat more, but it’s healthier foods! I’m exercising at least 30 minutes at least six days a week and I’m not hating it completely. I can’t say I like it either, but it is progress… I use one of my bikes on a trainer – I watch TV and the time goes by pretty fast.


The picture above is one of a very few fat pictures I’ve been able to find and on the right side is me yesterday.


No comments: